CorpInfo has established itself as a leader in cloud services and understands that it takes more than technical expertise to make large-scale client projects successful. It takes proven and advanced methodologies developed from extensive real-world experience and in-depth understanding of a client’s individual business processes, organization, and operations. As a member of the CorpInfo Managed Services team you will be at the forefront of the transformational shift to cloud services, and you will work with leading companies in support of their efforts to leverage cloud to achieve business goals.
About The Position...
The Professional Services Team are looking for a Principal Consultant that can manage, develop, and guide clients in their adoption and wider engagement of AWS Cloud Solutions. The Professional Services team delivers a wide range of projects for both clients and business partners and is focal to the CorpInfo experience for a wide internal and external audience. The Principal Consultant will build solid working relationships with sales colleagues and be assigned a set of accounts within a structured geography.
Managing a team of direct reports with an array of skills and responsibilities, the Principal Consultant will own the professional relationship with enterprise customers, acting as the point of contact, the trusted adviser and point of escalation for all issues arising from the delivery of the Professional Services offering. The role includes all aspects of business development, people management, client relationship development and collaboration, technical delivery, program and project management across a broad array of client accounts. Leading a team of Consultant Engineers, the Principal Consultant will have full accountability for the successful delivery of Professional Services projects, from Pre Sales and Proof of Concept to final stage hand over and review.
- Build a business area – working alongside sales leadership and engineering colleagues, the Principal will provide leadership and subject matter expertise on network architecture, DevOps implementation, hybrid systems management, application modernization, virtual desktop, big data, machine learning, IOT, collaboration, communication and messaging.
- Build, develop and retain a great team – The Principal will attract and select top technical talent to build a formidable team of consultant engineers delivering an outstanding customer experience. The Principal will support them as they learn the newest platform services rapidly and maintain best practice, also working with resourcing management to ensure the best skills are being used effectively and all team members
- Engage with customers from Engineer up to CXO to understand the client need at both basic technical and strategic business objectives level. Develop deep professional relationships with clients and act as the single point of contact for client Executives.
- Plan the delivery of projects alongside the Project Management team including budget and delivery resources and responsibilities.
- Plan against delivery risks and issues. Mitigate with forward planning and preparation.
- Act as the cloud services and technology evangelist, envisioning and inspiring customers throughout their journey.
- 10+ years of technical delivery with 5+ years of client facing responsibilities within a Professional Services environment.
- Ownership of client relationships at senior management level within the enterprise space, operating at scale.
- Capacity and capability to absorb large levels of deep technical information, analyze and effectively communicate in simple terms for both Engineering, Design, Project and Resource Management, Financial Planning and Risk Assessment purposes.
- Clear experience of executing successful business transformation projects with measurable results at scale, owning P&L responsibility, technical delivery, team leadership and senior client relationship management.
- Technology Services background focused on Professional Services, non-hardware related.
- Proven track record of hiring, developing and retaining outstanding talent, acting as the example of best practice and coaching and mentoring for success.
- Able to travel easily within Southern California
Company Perks and Benefits
- Sponsored professional development towards career advancement.
- Competitive compensation and performance driven bonuses.
- Monthly Healthcare allowance towards Medical, Dental, and Vision. Cellphone and Gym Reimbursement. 401k w/matching program.
- Monthly team building and company sponsored cloud community events.